High-performance, ultra-quiet blade with a twisted profile shape.
- It enables achieving high airflow parameters and fan efficiency while maintaining a low noise level, even lower by 3 dB (A) compared to the profile (14).
- Available diameter range: 790 – 2618mm (3 – 8 ft)
- Number of blades in fan impeller:: 3 to 4 pcs.
- Maximum circumferential speed: 54 m/s.
HT – for high temperature conditions: +120°C,
KO – acid resistant,
R – reinforced execution, for harsh operation conditions,
SS – hub elements made of stainless steel SS304 or SS316,
SG – self extinguishing execution,
AS/SG – antistatic and self-extinguishing execution. Applied in ATEX zones. A certificate of ATEX directive compliance is issued for operation in zones II 2G, T1 – T6. In case of special execution, the above mentioned codes are at the end of impeller’s name, i.e.: WO 5940-5-(7) AS/SG/SE
Advantages of the profile:
- Noise emission level lower by up to 3 dB (A) compared to the profile (14),
- Higher max. static efficiency compared to profile (14),
- Higher maximum pressure increases than in the profile (14),
- Less emissive, more environmentally friendly blade production process,
- Blades are manufactured in blue RAL 5015 as standard,
- Less space used in the fan stack compared to the profile (14),
- Blade angle can be reduced by up to 6 degrees compared to (14D),
- The diameter can be adjusted if the housing is too small,
- The convenience of setting and controlling the angle of the blades thanks to the marker,
- Protection against spontaneous angle changes during operation,
- Increased blade rigidity in the standard version, higher blade natural frequency;
- Impellers up to 2134 mm in diameter delivered assembled and balanced in full,
- Impellers with diameter up to 2134 mm delivered, assembled and balanced as a whole;
- Balancing using stainless steel components.